Our mining consultants, geologists, mining and rock mechanics engineers perform resource evaluations and outline potential mine development for our clients to make sound decisions around their operations. With sound analysis in hand, Golder's technical teams of environmental and engineering professionals work with clients to design, build, operate, or close mining facilities.
- Geological Modeling and Mine Planning
- Slope and Spoil Stability / Hydrogeology
- Air Quality and Other Environmental Studies
- Mine Water Management
- Operations Reviews and Benchmarking
- End of Mine Planning / FASB ASC 410